- Want to make your content more viral? Find out why content goes viral based on data from over 100 million articles.
- Think all you need is valuable content for it to get a lot of exposure? Think again, you need the power of story.
- Which titles get the most clicks? See what HubSpot discovered from 11 revealing title tests.
- Think you’re doing everything you can to maximize your social shares? I doubt you’re already doing all of these.
- Google finally started blocking access to paid search keyword data like they did to organic keyword data a while back.
- Need more links? Check out this stellar list of 101 massively useful link building ideas.
- Are you using optin pop-ups? If so, learn how to make them 300% more effective.
- What’s the state of inbound marketing? Check out 2014’s Inbound marketing trends.
- Rand Fishkin discusses 6 changes we always thought Google would make to SEO that they haven’t yet in the latest Moz Whiteboard Friday.
- Do you mark required fields on your website forms? Perhaps you should reconsider doing so.
Internet Marketing Tools
- Are you running a contest or some other kind of a promotion in the near future? Maximize its success and social activity with Rafflecopter and/or Woobox.
- Need ideas for new blog posts? Check out HubSpot’s blog topic generator and/or Portent’s content idea generator to help get your creative juices flowing.
- Need help getting co-workers to engage more in social media? Make it dead simple for them with GaggleAMP.
- Want to add relevant calls-to-action to links you’re sharing? Check out this elegant new free tool called snip.ly.
- Want to automatically share content from your favorite blogs? Just dlvr.it and make sure to add PenguinWP to your feed sources =P
- The majority of visitors to this blog are Millenials. If you’re one, do you agree that this is A Millennial’s Version of “The American Dream”?
- Think you can’t make much money anymore with SEO? Here’s How to Build a Billion Dollar SEO Empire!
- Have you ever heard of reverse graffiti? Have you ever considered using it as a tactic to promote your brand and acquire clients? Apparently it works pretty damn well.
- CoSchedule’s awesome new Click To Tweet plugin makes it dead simple to create click to tweet links.
- Want the best social sharing and social stats plugin for WordPress? Check out Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress.
- Looking for a solid product review plugin for WordPress that’s free? The new WP Product Review plugin is the best free one I’ve seen.
- Do you integrate Google+ on your WordPress site? Are you sure you’re integrating it enough? The new, comprehensive SZ – Google for WordPress plugin makes it super easy to integrate the hell out of Google into your WordPress website.